What is the purpose of douching and is it something that women ought to consider doing in the present day? What are some of the things that you need to know about using a vaginal douche correctly? If you are reading this, then you have probably heard about douching only recently and have several questions about the matter.
What is a douche used for?
Douching among women used to be a lot more common in the olden days. Douching with water only was primarily done to cleanse vaginal discharges and prevent bacterial infections; applications that still make them a viable practice nowadays. Douching remains particularly useful in easing stress and discomfort during menstruation.
As with most traditional practices, there are those in the medical community stating that douching is unnecessary (even dangerous) and that the vagina is perfectly capable of clearing out vaginal discharges and bacteria all on its’ own. While that is true, one must consider the highly stressful and toxic lifestyle that many women live nowadays. Women need to consider douching today more than ever to help cleanse the body which is why a lot of doctors still prescribe douching to patients.
Vaginal Douching Instructions
Are you ready to get into douching to help with hygiene and cleanse the body? Well, the first step is to make sure that you have what?s needed for the treatment. The simplest way would be to pick up a vaginal douching kit.
You can then go through the following steps:
- Wash the vagina with mild soap and warm water. Doing so cleanses the outside of any gunk or sweat before any internal cleaning.
- Inspect your vaginal douche and make sure it is clean and safe to use. Any dirt or allergens may cause infection or irritation. For best outcomes, choose a douche made of rubber or medical grade silicone. These have the tendency to cost more but safer to use and will serve you well for many years to comes
- Fill your douche with clean liquid up to its full capacity (about 310 ml). Bring it with you to the tub or the shower to avoid a mess.
- Carefully insert the nozzle a few inches into the vagina and squeeze it to inject the fluid. Keep pressing until empty and you are positive you have washed the insides completely.
- Bathe and shower as normal and rinse with mild soap and water. Wash off any remaining liquid as it exits the vagina.
Get your douching products online
Wondering where to buy a douche? Perhaps you feel embarrassed about having to buy your douching equipment and supplies from an actual store? If so, then you can get what you need online here at “Coffee Enemas Australia”! Check out our fine selection of douching products or call us today on 0414 064 491 for any questions or concerns.