Are you wondering how you can use an enema douche as a part of your hygiene regimen? While you may have only heard of the practice recently, it was a common thing to do among women in the past cleaning up bacterial infections and vaginal discharges.
You may be wondering, though – is there any reason for a female to use a vaginal douche nowadays? How do you go about performing such a practice? These are all perfectly good questions and well worth considering if you are totally new to using a douche kit for feminine hygiene.
Using a Surgipack Douche Kit – is it really necessary?
Despite douching being an age old practice, many doctors still recommend that women do it and for good reasons. Douches are somewhat useful when it comes to cleaning the vagina of bacterial infections. Many also adopt the practice following their menstrual cycle to ease discomfort. In any case, it is important that you do it correctly and for the right reasons.
Before we go over the steps on how to properly use a vaginal douche, it is worth noting that a woman’s body is capable of clearing out vaginal discharges by itself. However, that does not mean that douching is unnecessary as some people in the medical community boldly claims. One must take into account the stressful and highly toxic lifestyle that most women deal with nowadays. The body can use all the help it can get, and it is precisely for that reason that many doctors still recommend them.
Using Douche Kits in Australia
The easiest way for a woman to get into vaginal douching for hygienic purposes is to buy a douche kit which already comes with everything that you will need to get started. ?So how do you use a surgipack enema douche?
Well, the first step is to make sure that you are doing it for the right reasons. For one thing, some women get a douche to get rid of burning sensations or itchiness in their private parts. These are tell-tale signs of a possible infection and douching alone won’t solve the problem. It would be best to consult with your doctor about any vaginal symptoms you are having before you consider douching. The same thing can be said about vaginal odour especially one that persists beyond your menstrual cycle.
Another important thing that you would want to consider is the fact that douching does not prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections. Douches are not contraceptives and women ought to do it with the sole intention of cleansing the vagina.
Now that you have the right reasons covered, it is time to learn how to use a vaginal douche the right way. It is not as difficult as you might think and you can do it with a few simple steps:
- Start by washing the outside of the vagina with mild soap and warm water. Doing so cleanses the exterior of any grime or sweat before any internal cleansing.
- Check your vaginal douche and make sure it is not dyed nor emits an unpleasant odour. These douching products are more likely to cause infections or allergic reactions. For best results, opt for highly rated douching products like the Surgipack Enema Douche. These tend to cost more but yield better and safer results.
- Get your douching solution ready; these should come with the kit, and you need only follow the directions that came with it. One good option is to use an organic coffee solution for a thorough cleansing effect.
- Fill your douche with your solution up to its maximum capacity (usually no more than 310 ml). Bring it with you to the tub or the shower to prevent a mess. ?Coffee, in particular, will stain heavily, and you would not want to get any on your carpet.
- Gently insert the tip of douche a few inches into the vagina and squeeze it to inject the solution. Keep pressing until you have used it all up and that you are confident you have thoroughly rinsed the inside of your vagina.
- Bathe and shower as you normally would and wash the vagina with mild soap and water. Wash off the remaining solution as it exits the vagina. The solution is harmless on the skin, so there is no reason to worry.
Looking to get started with some of the best douching products in the market? We at “Coffee Enemas Australia” can certainly help! Check out our excellent selections online or call us today on 0414 064 491 for any questions or concerns you might have about douching for feminine hygiene.