Are you looking for information on how to do a coffee enema? What are the results that you can expect to achieve and how often should you have one? These are all useful considerations and important to know when starting out with coffee enemas.
In this post, we will take a look at some of the great things that coffee enemas can do for you and how you can go about undertaking the regimen yourself from the comfort of home. Moreover, we will tackle how often you should take coffee enemas depending on the purpose you have in mind.
A review of the benefits of coffee enemas
Before anything else, it would be prudent to establish the advantages of taking coffee enemas. As strange as the practice may seem, taking coffee in the form of an enema can be highly beneficial to the body in many ways.
A few of the reasons why people opt for coffee enemas include:
- Body detox and colon cleansing – better liver functions improves bile flow which helps eliminate waste and toxic deposits in the body.
- Coffee enema recipe for weight loss – the less demand for natural detox frees up more energy in a day to burn off excess fat deposits. Many people find that they have lost weight (as much as 4.5 kilos) immediately after the procedure.
- Increases glutathione levels in the body ( a master antioxidant that whitens skins and helps eliminate cancer-causing free radicals)
- Soothes the nerves – coffee enemas help calm the central nervous system following the removal of toxic deposits and faecal matter in the colon and lower intestines.
- Alternative cancer treatment – coffee enemas reduce body toxicity by more than 500 percent. In doing so, the enema deprives cancer cells of a highly toxic environment in which to proliferate and puts the body in a better position to prevent and reverse cancer growth.
How to do a coffee enema?
Did any of the benefits mentioned above get your attention? If so, then you will need to learn how to give yourself a coffee enema at home.
You can start by gathering the following:
- Enema container (rubber or silicone enema bag/ bucket)
- A set of enema tubing
- Enema tip (nozzle)
- Ground coffee (organic) dissolved in 4 packs of boiling water or a pack of ready-to-use coffee enema solution
You might be wondering — why use organic coffee grounds in the first place? Can’t you just use regular ones which are cheaper and more accessible? Well, the problem with regular coffee grounds is that they contain traces of chemical ingredients that may cause the body more harm than good when taken as an enema. For this reason, we recommend using no less than organic coffee for the procedure.
How to do a coffee enema
Do you have everything you need? Now you are ready to learn a few things on how you can take a coffee enema at home. It is not as difficult as you might think and you can undertake the matter in just a few easy steps:
- Prepare your home enema equipment — if you bought a kit, then it ought to come with instructions on how to set up everything. Remove any air in the tube by filling the enema bag/bucket with water and letting it drain completely out through the nozzle by releasing the clamp.
- Choose an area where you will be taking the enema and lay down some clean towels. Hang the enema bag/bucket about 1 to 2 feet above your abdomen then lie down on your back or on your side, whichever is most comfortable for you.
- Apply water-based lubricant to the enema nozzle and gently insert it at least 2 inches into your rectum which is just enough to reach the colon.
- Release the clamp and allow the caffeinated liquid to stream into your colon and lower intestines. If necessary, raise the enema bag even higher
- Strive to keep the liquid in for no less than 12 minutes to give the enema time to work. If you are new to coffee enemas, then you may be unable to retain the solution for that long which is only natural. Over time, your body ought to acclimate to the procedure.
- Visit the toilet and expel the enema solution along with all the loose waste and faecal matter. Repeat the process until you have used up the rest of the caffeinated solution.
How often to do a coffee enema?
The answer would depend on your reasons for taking a coffee enema. As part of an alternative cancer treatment, patients routinely take coffee enemas 6 to 8 times a day. For detox and weight loss treatment, once or twice a week is more than sufficient.
Are you ready to get started with coffee enemas and looking to buy some home enema equipment and supplies? We have what you need here at “Coffee Enemas Australia”! Check out our selection of enema kits and supplies or phone us today on ?0414 064 491 for any questions or concerns.