As you pass by that colonic irrigation clinic in North Brisbane, you may be wondering why there is a steady stream of people visiting the place on a daily basis. To the best of your knowledge, colonic means cleansing the colon of impacted feces, but did you know that there is so much more to colonic irrigation? If you need are looking to finally step into a colonic hydrotherapy treatment centre yourself, here is some useful information that you must know!
Why do I need to clean my colon?
Although you have regular bowel movements, these are not enough to completely rid the colon of impacted waste materials and toxins. The body?s natural detoxification pathways need some external help to flush away everything that accumulates in the colon through the years.
After a single session of colon hydrotherapy, your body will be able to flush out up to 5 kilos of waste materials.
What happens if a toxic colon is not managed with colonic irrigation?
The accumulation of fecal matter in the colon is due to the ?following factors:
- chronic stress
- intake of processed foods including carbohydrates and sugars
- the consumption of red meat
- water intake below normal recommended amount
- increased intake of caffeinated beverages
- consumption of carbonated beverages
- low fibre diet
- intake of food items and drinks that contain dairy and gluten
In short, an unhealthy diet can result in toxic colon. If ignored, a toxic colon can bring about the development of unwanted symptoms, bacterial and yeast infections, and in worst cases, increased risk of colon cancer.
What benefits can you derive from getting colonic hydrotherapy treatment?
Whether you decide to do cleansing on your own at home or opt for professional colon cleansing treatment, you will reap the following benefits with regular colon hydrotherapy:
- Stimulate regular bowel movement
- Get relief from common gastrointestinal disturbances such as constipation, diarrhoea, and bloating
- Improve mood and increase energy levels
- Faster metabolism
- Clear up skin issues including acne, eczema, and psoriasis
Now that we have given you reasons to give colonics a go, do not hesitate to enter the next hydrotherapy clinic near you! If you want to try gentler cleansing first, click here to get a colon cleansing kit or call us on0414 064 491 to place an order.