If you?re planning to have a colon hydrotherapy procedure, it?s important to prepare in advance. It is also imperative to set expectations in terms of the results. Choose a colon hydrotherapy centre nearest your place of residence. After a session, you want to get it?s also ideal to select a colon therapy centre near you that you can easily go back to in the future.
Before you walk into the colonic therapy centre in your suburb, remember to follow all these rules.
What should I do before colon hydrotherapy?
- Relax your mind and body. Your body will undergo intensive cleansing so be sure that you condition your mind to be calm prior to colonics. Practice deep breathing exercises, listen to soothing music, and practice meditation.
- Establish a healthy, balanced diet a few days before your scheduled colonic session. Ideally, you should stop eating two hours before your appointment.
- A few days prior to colonics, you may also want to increase your vegetable intake. An increase in the consumption of fibre will help in waste elimination during colonics. Colon hydrotherapy will function similar to a shower in that it will flush out all toxins and waste materials that have accumulated in the colon.
What happens after colon hydrotherapy?
- Immediately after colonics, you need to give your body and mind ample rest. Drinking probiotics after colonics is recommended since some of the beneficial bacteria living in your colon were washed away during the procedure.
Drinking probiotics will supply the gut the bacteria that it needs to perform its fundamental functions.
- Diet after colonics consist of light and easy-to-digest food items. Stay away from rich and heavy foods. You just underwent colonics. Given this, your colon needs extra time to heal and recover. Eating rich foods will interrupt its healing process.
Now that you have these pointers, we hope that you get the results your body deserves. Colonics is an internal bathing procedure that should be performed at least once every few weeks. Over time, you will experience wellness and look great, too!
Want to know more about the benefits of colon hydrotherapy? Or are you keen on purchasing your very own at-home colon cleanse kit? Click here to view our wide selection of detox kits. For enquiries call us on 0414 064 491.