If you?re an enema novice wondering where and how to buy a coffee enema bucket kit, look no further! In this article, we will give you helpful pointers on how to pick an in-home colon cleansing system. One thing that you need to bear in mind when shopping for an enema kit is that there are different types of enema kits on the market today.
The great demand for comfort and convenience during an enema has inspired the creation of different types of enema kits.
Here are the three types of enema kits to consider:
- Disposable enema kits consist of the basic tools used for a coffee enema. The container is made from either plastic or silicone. As the name implies, disposable enema kits are for single use only. They are perfect for first time users.
- Travel-size coffee enema kits are smaller, more compact kits that come with basic tools including tubing and clamp. This is ideal for people who constantly travel and want to perform an enema even when they?re not at home.
- Coffee enema bucket kits are recommended for those who plan on performing enema for a long period of time. For cancer patients who are practising the Gerson Cancer Therapy, this is the ideal enema kit for them. These are available as 4-pint and 2-pint coffee enema buckets and are made from premium stainless steel.
Why choose an enema bucket?
- An enema bucket is perfect for shoppers who suffer from latex allergies.
- Stainless steel enema buckets are easy to clean. Unlike silicone, rubber or plastic, you only need soap and water to wash an enema bucket.
- It carries larger volumes of water, saving you time during an enema.
- Enema buckets made from stainless steel are sturdier and are less prone to leaks and cracking.
If you want to check out coffee enema kits, click here to view our premium enema buckets and detox kits. If you have further enquiries, do not hesitate to give us a call on 0414 064 491.