Are you interested in a coffee enema but aren?t so sure it will benefit you? How do you go about taking a coffee enema and what results can you expect out of it? These are important questions, and if you are reading this, then you are probably asking these to yourself.
As strange as the practice might seem, you can find a lot of positive testimonials about coffee enema especially when it comes to weight loss. ?How is this so?
Coffee enema weight loss
Losing weight is one of the most popular reasons that draws people towards trying out a coffee enema. So how does it work and can it truly help you with you weight loss goals? Read on to find out.
One thing that people often do not realise about coffee enemas is that it not only detoxifies the body but has a positive effect one’s metabolism as well. A person can try and eat healthily and exercise rigorously for weeks and still not lose an ounce of weight. All that effort can go to waste if you overlook the toxicity levels in the body. As a result, much of the body’s energy goes towards detoxification and not enough to burn off excess fat deposits in the body.
Pictures of weight loss results with the help of coffee enema – is it possible?
A coffee enema can help with weight loss in two fundamental ways. First is by acting as a highly potent antioxidant and lowering overall toxin levels in the body. Caffeine directly entering the liver has the desired effect of accelerating bile flow which carries embedded toxic deposits in the colon and lower intestines. The result is a body that is free from the burden of toxicity and is better able to convert excess fat deposits to energy with regular exercise.
Another way that coffee enema helps with weight loss is the act of expelling toxic deposits itself. In many coffee enema reviews, you will often hear about how people lost a substantial amount of weight immediately after taking their first enema. The latter is not surprising when you consider that the average individual can have as much as 2.25 kgs worth of embedded waste and faecal matter in the body. ?Needless to say, that is a significant amount of weight when you consider that many people struggle to lose a few kilos even with regular exercise and a healthy diet.
Coffee enema instructions
So how do you take a coffee enema to help with your weight loss efforts? It is not as difficult as you might think. The first step is to get everything that you need for the procedure which includes the following:
- An enema bag (rubber or silicone)
- set of tubing
- enema tip
- tube clamp
- organic ground coffee (mix tablespoons of coffee with 2 cups of water and bring to a boil)
For convenience, you might want to consider getting a coffee enema kit that contains all that you need for the coffee enema. You can also get one that comes with packets of ready to use coffee enema solution.
Assuming that you have everything you need, you can then undertake the procedure itself with a few simple steps:
- Assemble your coffee enema equipment as per the instructions that came with it. Make sure that you connect everything correctly and that you empty any remaining air inside the bag and the tubing. For the latter, put one end of the tube in the sink and slowly fill the enema bag with water. Let the water flow out completely through the tube eliminating air inside the equipment which may otherwise cause bloating and constipation.
- Slowly fill the enema bag with your coffee enema solution. If you prepared the latter yourself, make sure that you have allowed sufficient time for it to cool down to a lukewarm temperature before using it. Hang the enema bag somewhere near the toilet about 1 to 2 feet from the floor and choose an area where you can comfortably lie down to undertake the procedure.
- Cover the area you have chosen with an old rag and slowly lie down on top of it with your body on one side or on your back (whichever is most comfortable). Apply a good amount of water-based lubricant on the enema nozzle and gently insert the tip up to 4 inches into your anus. Be careful not to go any deeper so as to avoid injuring the colon.
- Let the caffeinated solution flow from the enema bag and into your colon by releasing the clamp. Once full, re-engage the clamp to stop the flow and try to retain the liquid for at least 12 minutes which is about the time it takes for the caffeine to hit the liver. Do not worry if you are unable to hold the solution, the first time around. Your body will eventually get used to the pressure and discomfort making it that much easier to hold the liquid in for much longer.
- Get to the toilet and fully empty your colon. Coffee stains easily so be careful not to drop any on the floor or carpet. Repeat the process until you have used up the rest of your caffeinated solution.
So there you have it – a few simple steps on how to take a coffee enema. How often you should do a coffee enema depends on the desired results. For weight loss, taking coffee enema once or twice a week is more than sufficient.
Do you have any questions about taking coffee enemas to help with weight loss? Perhaps you are looking to get started with some coffee enema equipment and supplies of your own? We at “Coffee Enemas Australia” would be happy to help! Phone us today on ?0414 064 491 or browse through our excellent selection of coffee enema products online.