We all know the significance of detox and body cleansing as a health regimen to keep us clear of illnesses or health problems. The latter makes it that much easier for our body to absorb essential nutrients and boost immunity, making us less susceptible to diseases. One part of the body that is in dire need of detoxification yet often forgotten is the colon, and this is where a coffee enema detox comes in.
In this post we will take a good look at coffee enemas and how it can help with body detoxification. We will also learn a few simple steps on how you can do an organic coffee enema at home. Only then can you decide whether it is something that you may want to consider adding to your health regimen.
Why try coffee colonic irrigation?
As you may already know, the colon (gut) is the lower end of the intestinal tract and responsible for facilitating the absorption of nutrients from the food that we eat. The colon also soaks up liquid, electrolytes and other compounds essential to the body. Moreover, it also acts as a filter preventing harmful substances from entering the body. Over time, that filter can get clogged up with toxic deposits and faecal matter resulting in a wide range of illnesses from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome, constipation, diarrhoea and even cancer.
A coffee enema offers an efficient and straightforward means of cleansing one’s colon and detoxify the whole body in the process. The latter is a form of hydrotherapy aimed at eliminating harmful toxin and faecal deposits in the colon by leveraging the detoxifying properties of caffeine. So how do you do it?
Coffee enema instructions
- Obtain all the equipment that you will need for the procedure. The easiest way to do that is to pick up a coffee enema kit which ought to contain everything you need including an organic coffee enema solution.
- Got everything you need? Prepare your coffee enema equipment by washing it thoroughly with soap and lukewarm water. Check the kit for instructions on how to put it together and double check to ensure you are not missing anything. Also, make sure that you are using an organic coffee solution with no additives of any kind. Anything less and you may just end up introducing, even more, toxins into your body.
- Designate an area where you will be taking the enema. Ideally, you would want to take a coffee enema in a bathtub or on the floor inside the bathroom for easy access to the toilet. In any case, you would want to make the area as comfortable and relaxing as possible. You can play calming music to keep your mind and body relaxed. It is also a good idea to lay down a mat or an old rag on the floor to prevent staining or discolouration.
- Prepare yourself to take the coffee enema. Apply a generous amount of water-based lubricant on your rectum and the tip of the nozzle. Lie on your back or one side and gently insert the tip about 3 to 4 inches into your rectum. ?Do so gently and make sure not to go too deep to avoid injuring the colon. Open the clamp or whatever is restricting the flow of enema and let the caffeinated solution flow into your rectum.
- Retain the solution inside your colon for at least 12 minutes for optimal results. You can then go to the toilet and expel the content of your colon along with the embedded waste and toxic deposits.
As you can see, doing a coffee enema at home is quite easy and offers a convenient and discreet alternative to professional colonic treatment which can cost over a $100 per session. All you need is a good set of enema equipment and supplies, and you are all set.
How often you should do a coffee enema
People take coffee enemas for different reasons. Some take it as a part of their detox regimen while others seek treatment for specific illnesses like constipation and yeast infection. Many also take a coffee enema for weight loss or even as an alternative cancer treatment (Gerson Therapy).
For weight loss, detox or body cleansing, taking a coffee enema once or twice a week is sufficient. As a cancer treatment, patients are advised to take the enema at least twice daily to drastically reduce toxic levels in the body and reverse cancer growth.
Would you like to learn more? Perhaps you are looking to get started with a coffee enema kit of your own? We at “Coffee Enemas Australia” would be happy to help! Call us today on 0414 064 491.