If you?re looking for an all-natural way to detox, then we suggest you give coffee enema a try. Coffee enema is a retention-type enema that performs two functions. First, coffee enema is a colon cleansing method that efficiently softens impacted stool resulting in faster elimination and bowel regularity. Secondly, a coffee enema is a detox procedure that assists the liver in eliminating toxins from the bloodstream.
What are the benefits of coffee enema?
For a healthy individual, performing a weekly coffee enema brings forth a long list of benefits:
- Treats chronic constipation
- Provides relief from common gastrointestinal conditions such as diarrhoea, excessive gas, and bloating
- Allows for proper absorption of nutrients in the colon
- Boosts metabolism
- Provides Mental clarity
- Gives skin a clear appearance
- Increases energy production
- Helps with weight loss
Basic enema procedure- Here?s how you do a coffee enema at home
- Prepare your enema kit and liquid solution
- It is recommended using organic coffee beans for the solution. Using regular coffee goes against the concept of enema detox. Regular coffee contains toxins from pesticides and herbicides and is thus not allowed for detox and colon cleansing.
- An enema kit contains an enema bucket or bag, clamp, and tubing. You will also need a natural lubrication or KY jelly for painless and quicker entry of tubing into the rectum.
- A coffee enema should be performed in the bathroom. You will need a towel to lie down on during the enema. Ideally, position yourself nearest the toilet bowl to avoid a mess.
- Place the coffee solution in the bucket. The coffee should be at room temperature to ensure safety. Make sure the clamp is closed prior to introducing the tube into the rectum. Once the tube is in the colon, slowly open the clamp to allow the coffee to flow into the colon.
- Make sure you hold the coffee solution for 15 minutes. Evacuate your bowels and repeat the procedure until the liquid coming out runs clear.
Do you want to know more about coffee enema? You can call us if you have any questions on 0414 064 491. You may also click here to check our excellent selection of enema kits and coffee beans.