Coffee enema is a crucial element included in what is considered the most powerful alternative cancer treatment the world has ever known. The Gerson Institute, a popular holistic and wellness centre introduced coffee enemas in the 1930s as an effective means to detox cancer patients. At present, there are millions of people who use Gerson Cancer Therapy to manage the symptoms cancer patients suffer from during conventional cancer interventions.
How do you take a coffee enema?
The coffee enema is a detox technique that involves the use of a liquid solution extracted from organic coffee beans. The coffee bean liquid is then introduced into the colon via the rectum. A coffee enema kit is the tool used to transport liquid coffee into the large intestine.
Ideally, a coffee enema should be done once daily for seven straight days among healthy individuals. For patients afflicted with cancer, the Gerson Institute recommends performing coffee enema five times daily to aid in optimal liver detoxification.
What are the benefits of coffee enema?
There are many benefits associated with performing coffee enema to both healthy users and cancer sufferers:
- Stimulates the production of glutathione S-transferase which is considered the body?s most powerful antioxidant. The glutathione cleanses the body of impurities by removing free radicals.
- Improve digestive function and reduce the incidence of gastrointestinal problems
- Effective management of candida infestation in the colon
- Increase mental clarity and improve mood levels
- Improve the condition and appearance of skin. Reduction in the incidence or attacks of acne, eczema, and psoriasis
- Facilitates the immediate and effective elimination of waste materials and toxins
How long should you leave a coffee enema in?
Once all the liquid coffee enema has entered the colon, patients are advised to hold it in for 15 minutes. For beginners, this may feel a little bit uncomfortable, but over time you will definitely improve your ability to hold it longer. Make sure not to exceed beyond minutes. Extending time may result in side effects or unwanted symptoms.
To know more about coffee enema call us at 0414 064 491 or if you want to check out our full range of coffee enema products and kits as well as best coffee enema recipes, click here.