Coffee enema is one of the most important elements in the treatment of cancer patients who follow the Gerson Cancer Therapy. Max Gerson, a holistic wellness pioneer, was the first to introduce coffee enema as a powerful alternative treatment for cancer patients in the 1930s. Fast forward to the 21st century, coffee enema is still one of the more preferred alternative treatment options for many cancer patients.
How is a coffee enema administered at home?
Coffee enema as a colon cleansing and liver detox procedure starts with injecting liquid coffee enema solution into the colon. Instead of the conventional way of consuming coffee, coffee enema passes along the rectum and then ends up in the gut. Coffee enema is a retention-type enema which means that users hold the solution in the colon for 15 minutes. After the retention period, the coffee solution together with loose stools and toxins are expelled.
According to experts, a healthy beginner should start coffee enema by performing one session/day for one straight week. In the case of cancer patients, coffee enema is routinely performed at least five times daily. This is one of the most important recommendations among cancer patients who undergo conventional cancer treatment protocols such as radiation therapy and chemotherapy among many others.
What are the documented benefits of performing coffee enemas regularly?
- Caffeine and palmitic acids present in coffee trigger the production of the human body?s master antioxidant, glutathione S-transferase. High levels of glutathione in the bloodstream help in killing free radicals that multiply as we age.
- Improves the overall function of the digestive system as manifested by regular bowel functioning
- Improves overall immune system functioning
- High levels of energy and enhances mood
- Solves common gastrointestinal issues such as long-term constipation, diarrhoea, and indigestion
An enema is the fastest and most powerful means to get rid of all the bad things inside your body. Give yourself a break from all these toxicities. It will only take 15 minutes to feel and look healthy again, thanks to coffee enema!
If you want to discover more benefits of performing coffee enema at home, click here. For enquiries, do not hesitate to call us on 0414 064 491 today.