Fleet enema isn?t just your average cleansing procedure. Besides assisting with constipation relief, fleet enema can help move undigested food particles, wastes, acids, and toxins away from the body. Its multi-purpose quality makes it one of the best enemas that you can give yourself from time to time. But how exactly do you perform an enema?
Here are easy-to-remember tips on how to do a fleet enema at home:
How to do an enema for constipation
Fleet enema is specially formulated to provide fast-acting relief for occasional constipation. The eneam solution is made from sodium phosphate compounds. This saline solution draws water in the intestinal canal and then retains it within the colon which then triggers a bowel movement.
Unlike other types of enema, Fleet enema is a procedure that can only be done during bouts of constipation. It is not to be used for internal detox or liver cleansing purposes.
Here are friendly pointers on how to do an enema at home
- Make sure you read the instructions carefully before even trying it out. The introduction of strong saline solution into the rectum may create unpleasant side effects for some people. Those who suffer from allergies, elderly, or those with advanced colorectal cancer are not allowed to do a fleet enema.
- Do not forget to wash and disinfect your hands before and after the procedure.
- Inject only the right dosage or volume during the fleet enema. A Fleet enema bottle typically contains more than what is actually needed.
- Lie on your left side and bend your knees forward and towards the chest. Make sure that the tip of the tube is facing upwards and towards the belly button.
- Do not force the tube if you?re having difficulties inserting it inside the rectum. Forcing the tube may result in injury and lacerations.
How long does it take for an enema to work?
A Fleet enema is a fast-acting medication for constipation relief. If you use regular Fleet enema, you will feel a strong urge to defecate 1 to 5 minutes after injecting the prescribed dosage into the rectum. For Fleet mineral oil enema on the other hand, it may take up to 15 minutes before you start feeling an urge to empty your bowels.
In case you fail to defecate within 30 minutes of giving yourself an enema, seek emergency medical attention.
Recovering from constipation should be swift and effective. These results are exactly what fleet enemas bring to the table. Are you looking for a pack of Fleet enema? Look no further! We have a wide range of Fleet enema solutions to choose from. Click the link to view our enema products or to order, call 0414 064 491 Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm (Please call or email during these hours, if outside these hours please email us.)