Are you looking for a coffee enema kit near you for use in alternative cancer treatment and prevention? It helps to know what to look out for; not just any type of enema equipment will suffice. You would also do well to educate yourself on the proper use of a coffee enema kit, or it might just do your body more harm than good.
So what is the best coffee enema kit for Gerson Therapy?
You will find that there are numerous kinds of coffee enema kits available on the market. Choosing the right one is important — the effectiveness of the Gerson treatment is only as good as the equipment and supplies that you are using.
Now if you are looking to get your hands on the best equipment with top coffee enema kit reviews, then you would do well to heed the advice of the Gerson Institute who recommend using either a glass or stainless steel enema bucket. Both will last you almost a lifetime if you take good care of the equipment. They also have a high chemical and thermal resistance so you do not have to worry about harmful chemicals leaching out of your enema kit over the years.
Whatever you do, stay away from PET plastic enema kits (Polyethylene Terephthalate) which are much cheaper, but only intended for single use (disposable enema kits). If cost is a concern, then you can go for either silicone or rubber enema kits although these too degrade over time and you will have to replace them after 2 to 4 years.
How to use coffee enema kit
Now that you have an idea about what equipment to use for your coffee enema, you might be wondering how to use it properly. It is not as complicated as you might think and this is something anyone can accomplish with a few simple steps:
- Inspect your enema kit and assemble it according to the instructions. Eliminate pockets of air in the tubing by filling the enema bag or bucket with water and let it drain thoroughly.
- Fill your enema bag or bucket with your caffeinated solution. Make sure that you use only organic coffee in the process. Regular coffee contains traces of chemicals which can prove harmful when taken as an enema.
- Hang the enema bag or bucket at a height of about 2 feet from the floor then lie down on your back or on one side of the body to begin taking your coffee enema. Cover the floor with an old towel to avoid staining your carpet or anything else you would like to keep tidy. Gently insert the enema tip about 2 to 4 inches into your rectum; a water-based lubricant should assist with any discomfort. Be as gentle as possible to avoid injuries to the colon.
- Release the clamp and enable the coffee enema solution to flow into your colon. Lift the enema bag higher if necessary and make sure the clamp is fully open.
- Retain the liquid for a duration of no less than 12 minutes. If it is your first time, you may have trouble with this step which is not a problem. Your body will get used to the process over time. Nevertheless, try and retain the coffee solution for at least that long to give the caffeine enough time to revitalise the liver.
- Sit up on the toilet and expel the contents of your colon. Repeat the process until you have used up the rest of your caffeinated solution. Clean up by washing everything with soap and warm ?water then apply a generous amount of hydrogen peroxide for good measure.
Still wondering what stores sell the enema kits that you need? You can conveniently purchase everything online here at “Coffee Enemas Australia”! Browse through our selection of enema products and supplies or phone us today on 0414 064 491 for any questions or concerns.