The Gerson Therapy can be a viable and holistic approach to cancer treatment but only if you go about it the right way. As you may already know, the treatment does not only revolve around enemas but also requires following a strict diet regimen comprising organic fruits and vegetables.
In this post, we will tackle a few of the most common Gerson recipes. It is not as difficult as you might think and people with no cancer can always benefit from the occasional detox.
Gerson carrot apple juice recipe
All you need are equal parts of apples and carrots (230 – 340 gms each). If you can, get Tart apples, these are ideal for Gerson Therapy. Remember that One big apple is equal to 1 big carrot.
- Start by removing the seeds and the apple core.
- Gently brush the carrots, don’t wash or peel.
- Alternately grind the apple and the carrot using the juicer to mix them up thoroughly.
If you wish, you can store the Gerson carrot apple juice in a glass jar for up to 3 hours by closing the container hermetically. Just fill the glass to the brim and then push to seal the lid spilling a bit of the juice in the process. By doing so, you are expelling most of the air inside the glass jar and keep the juice fresh for a few hours longer.
Gerson Green Juice Recipe
Green juice is perhaps the most complicated recipe in the Gerson diet food list. You will need a lot of green leafy vegetables to pull it off, but you will find that most practitioners would agree that nothing detoxifies and energises the body quite like it.
You can start by gathering the following ingredients:
- One medium green apple
- Swiss chard 1 to 3 leaves
- Red chard 1 or 3 leaves
- A quarter of a Tiny green pepper
- Beet tops 2 to 3 leaves
- Red cabbage 2 or 3 leaves
- Romaine 2 to 3 leaves
- Watercress leaves up to 6 leaves
- Endive 1 to 2 leaves
- A generous amount of Large lettuce (Cos or Romaine)
- Red leaf lettuce 4 or 3 leaves
- Escarole 1 or 2 leaves
- Green leaf lettuce 4 or 3 leaves
Now those ingredients are a handful, but it is not over yet. Prepare the green juice with the following steps:
- Wash all the ingredients thoroughly and put in a spinner to remove the excess water
- Cut off the bottom of the stems any fibrous and leafy ingredients
- Put all of the ingredients inside your juicer and extract accordingly
- Consume immediately. Unlike most other juices in the Gerson Therapy, green juices oxidise rapidly robbing the concoction of nutrients if stored over a matter of hours.
Gerson Hippocrates soup Recipe
This soup is one of the secrets behind the Gerson diet, also is supposed to be especially nourishing and invigorating. ?It is made without salt, even though you might want to introduce some if you are not following the diet strictly. ?Do not use spices though as they are high in aromatic acids that neutralise the therapeutic effect of the soup.
Start by gathering the following ingredients:
- 1 potato
- One medium celery root, or 3-4 celery branches
- One large leek
- Two medium onions
- Garlic to taste (might likewise be squeezed raw to the soup, rather than cooking it)
- 1 Tablespoon of parsley
- 1 tomato
How to prepare it:
- wash the veggies and cut into pieces of 1/2″ cubes.
- Place in a big pot, add enough water to submerge all of them.
- Simmer on a low heat for up to two hours until all veggies are tender.
- Blend well, eliminating any fibres. Store in fridge or serve to enjoy!
So there you have it – a few of the most nutritious and detoxifying recipes in the Gerson diet. Would you like to learn more? We at “Coffee Enemas Australia” would love to help! Call us today on 0414 064 491 or browse through our excellent selection of enema products and supplies online.