Colonic hydrotherapy is a great way to revitalise not only your colon, but your overall state of wellness, too. Although it has been around for many centuries, it was only recently that the public started using it as way to detox and lose weight.
If you need more reasons to try out colonic hydrotherapy, continue reading.
Is colonic irrigation good for you?
If your goal is to raise your level of health and wellness, this is the perfect treatment for you. It?s a non-conventional way of clearing the body of impurities such as toxins, waste materials and heavy metals from the body.
Supporters of colonic hydrotherapy report numerous benefits from undergoing the procedure at least once a month.
Here are some of them:
- Relief from chronic constipation.
- Triggers regular bowel movement and optimal digestive system functioning
- Natural remedy for common gastrointestinal issues including indigestion, bloating, excessive gas and diarrhoea.
- Increases the ability of the colon to absorb more nutrients before food particles are expelled away from body.
- Increases energy levels.
- Mood enhancer.
- Treats skin inflammatory conditions such as in the case of rosacea, eczema, acne breakouts, and psoriasis.
- Immediately induces weight loss as impacted feces are loosened up for proper and efficient elimination.
- Cleanses the gastrointestinal system of possible dangerous microorganisms such as candida, whilst maintaining healthy population of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
Can you lose weight with a colonic?
If your main aim is to lose weight naturally and at a fast rate,a ?colonic is the best way to go. You can lose up to 5 kilograms easily and within minutes after a colonic hydrotherapy session. To sustain healthy weight loss however, wellness practitioners advise combining colonic with healthy diet and exercises. At-home enemas may be recommended in between colonics to ensure that colon is cleansed of toxins and other impurities.
Check out our enema kits or find out the nearest colonic irrigation centre near you by clicking here. You may also call us on 0414 064 491 for assistance or any other enquiries.