Is colon hydrotherapy the ultimate answer to achieving wellness? A lot of buzz has been circulating about the healing wonders of a colonic or hydrotherapy. This holistic procedure involves the flushing out of toxins that have accumulated in the large intestine.
Unlike traditional colon cleansing techniques that only remove fecal particles from the distal part of the intestine, colonic irrigation promises to eliminate impurities that have accumulated along the entire length of the large intestine. The thorough cleansing action of colonics triggers a series of body processes all of which improve our overall state of wellness.
How to cleanse your digestive system with colonics?
Colon hydrotherapy is a procedure performed at the clinical setting. A licensed professional facilitates the entire procedure. Colonics involves cleansing for 30 to 45 minutes at most. it cannot be performed at home due to the complexity of the hydrotherapy equipment used for the procedure.
Large volumes of water of up to 70 litres are introduced into the colon via the rectum. The continuous flow of water in and out the colon triggers several notable benefits:
- Stimulates peristalsis or the movement of the muscles of the intestine, which aids in elimination of wastes
- Increases the metabolic rate so your body expells all stored fats resulting in high energy levels
- Increased nutrient absorption introduces vitamins and minerals in the bloodstream. The whole body and its vital body organs are supplied with the nourishment they need to perform at their peak
- People suffering from skin conditions including acne, rosacea, eczema, and psoriasis report disappearance of symptoms a few days after colonics administration
- Removal of toxins and impacted waste materials can lead to significant weight loss.
These colon hydrotherapy results were from men by men and women who were committed to a healthy lifestyle. Hydrotherapy is not a cure-all for diseases, but is a gateway as well as motivation to keep right on track.
If you want to experience and learn more about the wellness wonders of hydrotherapy, reach us on 0414 064 491. To jumpstart you?re an excellent wellness routine this 2018, click here and check out our extensive detox kit offerings.