Are you looking for information on how to do a coffee enema detox? Perhaps you have heard why coffee enemas are good for you and are looking to experience the same? In any case, it would be best to learn all that you can about the procedure if only to ensure safe and desirable results.
In this post, we will take a look at some of the benefits of taking a coffee enema along with the steps to follow and some safety precautions. Only then can you approach the matter with confidence knowing that you have done your homework and put yourself in the best position to benefit from a coffee enema
Coffee enema as a weight loss recipe
People take coffee enemas for many different reasons – detox treatment, constipation relief, cancer prevention or treatment and much more. Perhaps the most popular benefit that draws the most people towards trying coffee enemas is its ?weight loss effect”.
Most people do not realise how much waste and toxic deposits the average individual accumulates over the years. There can be as much as 4 kilograms of waste and faecal matter lodged in the colon and the lower intestines of the body. Just purging these deposits can help individuals lose a significant amount of weight immediately after taking a coffee enema.
Another way that coffee enemas help with weight loss is by freeing up more of the energy’s body to spend on metabolising excess fat deposits in problem areas of the body. People with weight problems often have high toxicity levels forcing the body to use more of its’ energy on detoxification to achieve a state of homeostasis in an effort to keep healthy. People often find that it is much easier to lose weight through exercise and a low-calorie diet after taking coffee enemas.
How to do a coffee colonic irrigation
Now that we have tackled a few of the benefits of coffee enemas, you might be wondering – how do you go about giving yourself a coffee enema? Well, it is not as difficult as you might think and it is something that anyone can accomplish in a few simple steps:
- Prepare your home enema equipment and the caffeinated liquid that you will be using for the procedure. Keep in mind that the best coffee for an enema is the organic variety as they come with no preservatives or chemicals of any kind. Anything less and you might just add more toxins to your body than what you are taking out.
- Make sure that the enema equipment that you are using is thoroughly clean to curb the risk of infection. You can then choose an area near the toilet where you can administer the enema. Set a mat or an old clean rag to catch any coffee stains which might ruin your floor or carpet.
- Try to unwind and get yourself ready to take the coffee enema. If necessary, play relaxing music to ease the mind and body
- Start by lying down on your back or on your side. Slowly insert the tip of the enema about ????????????2 inches into your rectum. If necessary, use a water-based lubricant to ease any discomfort and avoid forcing anything to prevent injury to the colon and rectal tissues.
- Disengage the clamp or press on the enema bag/bulb whichever you need to do in order to get the coffee enema flowing into your colon and lower intestines. Stop when you sense fullness or pressure and try to retain the caffeinated liquid for at least 12 minutes. This is about how much time it takes for the liver to absorb the caffeine and increase bile flow for its’ detoxifying effect.
- Go to the toilet to expel the fluid along with all the waste and faecal matter that may have accumulated inside the body. Repeat the process until the enema bag is empty then clean up afterwards (reusable enema kits only).
How often should you do an enema?
Unless you are taking coffee enemas as an alternative cancer treatment, then you would want to limit yourself to once or twice a week. Any more than that and you risk developing caffeine sensitivity, heart palpitations and other adverse side effects.
How safe are coffee enemas?
Coffee enemas are reasonably safe as long as it is done in moderation and with due guidance from holistic wellness experts. You just need to keep a few important things in mind to protect yourself throughout the process:
- Make sure that you are well hydrated before the procedure. Enemas can rob the body of electrolytes which can prove dangerous. Fortunately, such risks are easily mitigated by drinking a glass of water before and after the procedure
- To prevent infection, make sure that the enema equipment you are using is thoroughly clean. Wash everything with soapy water and apply hydrogen peroxide as a precautionary measure.
Looking for some of the best deals on home coffee enema equipment and supplies? You can expect no less out of “Coffee Enemas Australia”! Call us today on 0414 064 491 or browse through our fine selection of enema products online.