Are you thinking of trying out a coffee enema to shed all those excess kilos for good? Is it really the ultimate weight loss aid that we?ve all desired to have? You may have heard beaming reviews from friends or close relatives. You may have been inspired to do your research about it due to its rising popularity in social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
Whatever your motivation is, there are a few things that you need to learn about coffee enema before actually trying it out on yourself. According to experts, it is an alternative, holistic option that has produced impressive results among men and women within a short span of time. Some even report weight loss of up to 5 kilos immediately following their first coffee enema session.
In this article, we will discuss some of the fundamentals of coffee enema and the important pointers that you need to remember about this weight loss procedure.
What is coffee enema?
In essence, coffee enema is the introduction of coffee solution in the colon for cleansing purposes. When used as a retention enema however, the procedure entails the absorption of caffeine and palmitate into the liver, which in turn results in the removal of more toxins.
Coffee enema may also be used as dialysis therapy in that the coffee solution may be used to further enhance detoxification.
Lastly, coffee enema is an excellent form of hydrotherapy, as the liquid content helps in hydrating and healing the body, too
Why should you try out a coffee enema?
Toxins are everywhere on our planet. Everything from the air we breathe, the water in our taps, and the food that we eat has some form of toxins. Heavy metals are at dangerously high levels and may penetrate our water systems. Toxic metals such as lead, aluminum, nickel, cadmium, and arsenic are at an all time high. ?There are reports that even our food supplies contain dangerous compounds including uranium, tin , beryllium, and bismuth just to name a few.
The Earth is seriously contaminated by thousands of toxic chemicals that pose a serious risk to the environment and our health.
Simply put, we have nowhere else to go. We are bombarded with toxins, and the only way to fight them is by ensuring our systems are clean and healthy at all times.
Don?t let toxic chemicals and metals pose a threat to your wellness. Introducing coffee enema into your wellness regimen is a powerful means to eliminate toxins and heavy metals. The removal of poison and wastes from the body have other benefits as well:
- Coffee enema heals the colon by removing impacted fecal matter.
- The caffeine and palmitic acids in coffee remove all harmful toxins that have accumulated in the liver. It rejuvenates and reenergises the liver so it can function optimally again
- A toxin free colon also relieves the body of different types of pain.
- The colon will be free from parasites, fungus, or bacteria that may be dangerous to overall digestive function. Invasion of harmful bacteria also disrupts the thriving intestinal flora.
- Coffee enema effectively reduces the percentage of general toxicity in the human body. Regular coffee enema therefore helps reduce risk of developing serious medical conditions including cancer and arthritis.
- People who are suffering from anxiety, confusion, mood swings and depression find coffee enema an easy way to reverse these negative symptoms.
- Regular coffee enema also enhances the mental function as evidenced by mental clarity, high energy levels, boost in mood, and increased levels of happiness.
The Nutritive Content of Coffee
Besides the potent detox benefits of regular coffee enemas, it is important to note that coffee itself is a healing herb due to its many impressive ingredients and corresponding benefits that it delivers as a beverage and a liquid cleansing solution for enema.
Coffee when used as a retention enema is a safe and effective ingredient to improve your health and quality of life.
During the coffee enema process, caffeine and palmitic acids play a crucial role in flushing out toxins and supplying the body with the antioxidants it needs to fight off diseases and reduce the risk of cancer.
According to Dr. Max Gerson, the holistic wellness pioneer who created the coffee enema, coffee contains wholesome ingredients which remove toxins in a powerful but safe way. When coffee enema is coupled with other healthy practices such as the consumption of special diet juices and the intake of nutritional supplements, cancer patients are known to enhance their quality of life.
Since the introduction of the Gerson Cancer Therapy in the 1930s, there are a few modifications recommended by holistic wellness experts of today. Here are some of them:
- Coffee enema should be performed more than 5 times a day for cancer patients as the body is more exposed to radiation and other toxic materials. It is therefore necessary to detox more frequently.
- The majority of people today suffer from leaky gut syndrome as a result of more accumulated toxins in the food and water that we ingest.
Due to all these changes and the significant increase of toxins, here are a few recommendations set by the Gerson Institute:
- Coffee solution for one session should make use of three tablespoons of certified organic coffee. For beginners, it is best to start with two tablespoons per session.
- Use medium roast coffee to avoid sensitivity-related issues. If you have a high tolerance for caffeine, it is recommended to opt for light roast or unroasted green coffee beans. They have the highest concentrations of caffeine- the main compound that detoxifies the liver.
- For cancer patients, coffee enema frequency ranges between 2 and 6 enemas daily. For healthy individuals on the other hand, doing four enemas daily is enough.
- Preparation of coffee enema entails letting the coffee solution to boil for at least 13 minutes. Make sure not to overcook as this can result in losing the detox powers of coffee preparation.
- Always use distilled water for coffee enema solutions.
What are the best coffee blends for enema?
- There are many holistic wellness experts who recommend using medium roast coffee. According to studies, medium roast coffee beans are able to retain optimal levels of Vitamin E and glutathione better than light roast coffee. ?When it comes to weight loss, it was revealed that medium to dark roast coffee is more effective especially among overweight patients.
- If you are only after liver detoxification benefits, we highly suggest light roast coffee blends instead. However, if you want to enjoy weight loss and other healthy benefits from coffee enema, medium and dark roast coffee should be preferred.
- Experts also recommend using South American coffee as it is known to be the best organic coffee in the world.
- Choose coffee bean blends that are of a drier variety. Coffee beans that are oily become rancid faster than dry coffee bean varieties.
- Opt for South American coffee beans that are free from mould and fungus.
- Never use regular coffee for enema. Always use certified organic coffee blends as their growth and cultivation does not make use of pesticides or harmful fertilisers.
Coffee buying tips:
- Buy from trusted coffee suppliers. You simply shouldn?t get the first pack of coffee that you see at the store. If you decide to buy from an offline store, make sure to go to a specialty organic grocery shop.
- Do not use decaffeinated coffee. The key detoxifying ingredient in coffee is caffeine. Using coffee without caffeine will not deliver any detox effects, but will only loosen up the impacted feces in the colon.
- Buying in bulk is ideal if you plan on doing coffee enemas daily. Organic coffee can be very expensive when you buy it in small portions.
- Look for local sellers. If you are on a budget, you should do your homework and find local sellers. Although South American coffee blends are the best in the world, there are local Australian coffee growers that sell quality organic coffee beans, too!
Now that you have a clear understanding of how coffee enema works, you can start shopping! If you don?t have the time to look at multiple websites, we highly recommend that you browse from our store instead! Click here to check out our coffee enema blends and enema kits! You may also place your order by calling us on 0414 064 491.