Are you curious about the benefits of colonic irrigation and whether it?s actually worth looking into? Most people tend to get the wrong idea about such a treatment; it?s similar to getting an enema which people can take at home but with much greater benefits. While enemas can be used to cleanse the rectal area, colonic irrigation has the potential to purify the colon.
Why visit a colon Hydrotherapy Centre?
If you?ve ever visited a colon care centre then you would know that the colon cleansing equipment they use is a lot more sophisticated than any home enema equipment in the market. Under the care of a professional, gallons of liquid are injected unto a patient?s rectum through a sterile tube. The goal is to thoroughly cleanse the intestines and bowel area of any embedded toxins and waste deposits.
It is said that the process of colonic irrigation can benefit the body immensely in ways that are not always apparent to most people. Simply ridding the body of accumulated toxins can prevent various ailments and maintain good health and well-being. No wonder then that most holistic experts recommend the procedure as a natural and alternative medical treatment of sorts. Colonic irrigation is reasonably safe so long as it is administered by a qualified and reputable colonic therapist.
What exactly are some of the benefits of a colon cleanse?
At a minimum, colonic experts recommend that a patient undergo the process at least once or twice in a year. Even otherwise, the benefits of colon hydrotherapy can be quite significant; many have found that the process helps with chronic cases of constipation and for people suffering from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). This is because colonic irrigation serves to detoxify the digestive system of the body thereby restoring normal bowel movement.
Other benefits that are also well worth considering:
- Naturally strengthens the body?s immune functions making you more resistant to bacterial and viral infections
- Optimises nutrient absorption in the body by removing obstructions that hinder the distribution of vitamins and minerals in the body
- Helps to alleviate the symptoms of acne and other skin diseases by lowering toxicity levels in the body
- Helps burn excess fat and naturally promote weight loss throughout the body; reduced toxin levels means that the body doesn?t have to spend nearly as much energy detoxifying the body and can be used to help burn fat deposits in various problem areas
- Significantly reduces one?s risk of cancer; it is a known fact that cancer cells in the body tend to thrive in a toxic environment
Granted there are other alternatives to colon cleansing – supplements, colon cleansing tea, etc. However none is as straightforward and effective as that of colonic irrigation. Hence even with the high cost of professional treatment (about $100 per session), most people would agree that it?s well worth it.
If you must opt for an alternative to professional colonic irrigation then you might want to consider a coffee enema treatment. It?s just as effective as it uses the cleansing power of caffeine – a proven and highly powerful detoxifying agent. Call ?Coffee Enemas Australia? today on 0414 064 491 to learn more.