If you?re already aware of the many benefits of a coffee enema, the next step is to source the ingredients and learn how to prepare a coffee enema recipe at home. In this article, we will provide you with all there is to know about making your very own coffee enema solution at home.
How do you make a coffee enema?
First off, you need to purchase the ingredients and materials required for a coffee enema session.
Here is what you will need:
- Coffee enema kit consisting of an enema bag or bucket, clamp and clear tubing
- Large stainless cooking pot
- Organic caffeinated coffee
- Distilled water
- Natural lubricant such as olive oil or coconut oil
For first timers, it is important that you purchase your own enema kit. You cannot borrow somebody else?s enema kit as this may cause an infection. Make sure to wash and sterilise a brand new enema kit to ensure cleanliness.
A lubricant is needed when you perform a coffee enema detox to reduce the discomfort of inserting the tube into the rectum. You may use natural lubricants such as olive oil and coconut oil, or you may also use water-based lubricant such as KY Jelly.
How to prepare coffee enema recipe:
- Pour 1 quart of distilled water into the cooking pot and bring to a boil.
- Add one to two tablespoons of organic caffeinated coffee grinds and let this mixture boil for five more minutes.
- Allow the coffee solution to cool down to room temperature. Strain the coffee grinds by using a colander or a white cloth. This will ensure that there are no grinds introduced into the colon.
- Transfer the coffee enema solution into the enema bag or bucket.
To learn how to perform a coffee enema at home, click here. If you need assistance in choosing an enema kit for your coffee enema session, you may also call us on 0414 064 491 today.