Coffee enema is a powerful detox procedure that we all should try to include into our wellness regime. It improves colon function as well as improve our overall sense of wellbeing. Truly, coffee enema has helped thousands, if not, millions of people in surpassing health issues and gaining a clean bill of health yet again.
What is coffee enema detox?
Simply put, coffee enema detox is an internal cleansing technique that involves the injecting of coffee solution into the colon. An enema kit is used to facilitate the efficient movement of coffee via the rectum and into the large intestine.
The main goal of coffee enema is to detox the liver. It cleanses the livers of impurities and reinvigorates it by stimulating the production of glutathione S-transferase. When the liver is detoxified, it then becomes more efficient in its function of straining toxins from the bloodstream.
What are the benefits of coffee enema?
Besides liver detoxification, a coffee enema is an all-natural technique that delivers the following results:
- Alleviates the symptoms of toxic colon including acute acne breakouts, chronic pain, headaches, brain fog, memory lapse, easy fatigability and irritability.
- Just like clear water enema, coffee enema is also a potent solution in the management of chronic and acute constipation
- Increases energy levels and enhances mental clarity
- Removes impacted fecal materials and debris that collected in the colon over time
- Eliminates yeast colonies whilst facilitating a healthy environment where beneficial bacteria can continue to strive and regrow
What kind of coffee for enema?
There are different types of coffee blends that are recommended for the ultimate detox enema. However, well-known holistic and wellness institutions recommend the use organic, light roast coffee beans.
Light roast coffee beans are the best for detox as they contain high concentrations of caffeine and palmitic acid than dark or medium roast coffee beans
It is also crucial to use organic coffee beans. Regular or store-bought coffee beans may contain chemicals such as pesticides. Simply put, using regular coffee defeats the purpose of detoxing the liver and colon altogether.
We recommend trying out different organic, light roast coffee blends for enema use. To know more about the best coffee enema bean brands, click here. For further enquiries, you may reach us at 0414 064 491.