Home enema is known as one of the more popular holistic wellness activities in the country. The benefits of enema which are delivered to the colon and digestive system are nothing short of amazing. But amidst the buzz around home enema, we ask the important question. ?How is a home enema helping us to reach our wellness potential??
In this article, we will find out if coffee enema is the real deal and can deliver all it claims.
The difference between colonics and home enema
- Home enema makes use of a small volume of water whereas colonics involve the utilisation of up to 60 litres of water.
- Home enemas are essentially self-administered. On the other hand, colon hydrotherapy is facilitated by a skilled hydrotherapist in a clinical setting.
- It usually takes 15 to 25 minutes to finish two to three rounds of home enema. Colonics usually takes up to 60 minutes to complete.
- Colon hydrotherapy involves the cleansing of the entire length of the large intestine. It is more thorough than a home enema which only flushes out debris and impurities from the distal end of the colon.
- Colonics is a closed colon cleansing system. This means that patients do not come into contact nor smell the fecal matter that is being evacuated. On the other hand, home enema uses an open system which means manual elimination of fecal matter is performed by the user.
- Enemas are cheaper colon cleansing procedures whilst colon hydrotherapy will cost you between $90 and $100 per session.
Despite the differences, the main objective of these two procedures is one and the same- colon cleansing.
The Features of Home Enemas
- Since enemas are performed at home, you don?t have to worry about travelling altogether. This is the perfect colon cleansing and detox practice for people who have busy schedules.
- Home enema uses simple equipment to facilitate flushing out of impacted waste. A traditional home enema kit consists of an enema bucket or bag, plastic or silicone tubing, and clamps. They are inexpensive kits that you can buy online or from holistic wellness shops.
- Distilled water is the most common solvent or solution for flushing out waste materials from the colon. You may also use other types of liquids such as coffee, herbal infusions, and Fleet enema. The type of enema solution will depend on the results you want to achieve. For instance, coffee enema is used mainly for liver detox purposes. Fleet enema is recommended for individuals who suffer from chronic constipation.
- Home enema is an excellent way to further strengthen the colonic muscles too. With regular home enemas expect improved muscle tone, increased peristaltic movement, and more regular or frequent bowel movements.
When is the best time to do an enema?
Ideally, an enema should be done during early mornings on weekends. You may also do it during weekdays, but do make sure that you have quick and unlimited access to the bathroom if you decide to do it on a work or school day. By doing at home during weekends, you will not have a problem completing the whole enema session without having to think about time. Lastly, you will have full control and access of the bathroom when you?re at home.
A home enema is recommended for individuals who suffer from the following symptoms:
- Allergy attacks or hypersensitivities
- Low energy levels and depression attacks
- Headache and migraine attacks
- Easy fatigability
- Loss of appetite
- Irritability and restlessness
- Excessive flatulence
- Acute and chronic constipation
- Diarrhoea spells
- Obesity or overweight
- Stomach cramps
- Lack of focus or concentration
- Parasitic or candida infections
- Skin conditions such as acne breakouts, rosacea, and eczema
- Halitosis or bad breath
In the event that you experience one or more of these symptoms it?s time to consider doing an enema at home. All of the symptoms enumerated above are possible signs that you are suffering from a toxic colon or the accumulation of impacted fecal material and impurities in the colon. This condition has a direct effect on various organ systems. With this in mind, it is crucial that home enema is to be performed soon to alleviate all of these symptoms as well as uplift your quality of life altogether.
What are the two types of home enema?
- Cleansing enema is the most common type of enema done at home. The enema solution is retained in the colon for a short amount of time. Once peristalsis set in, users can eliminate the enema solution along with debris and fecal materials. It?s a more gentle and shallow form of colon cleansing.
- Retention enema is a type of enema that involves retaining liquid enema solution for at least 15 minutes. An excellent example of retention enema is coffee enema. The compounds and nutrients in the coffee liquid travels to the liver to assist in detox.
What are the different types of cleansing enemas that can be used with water?
- Coffee beans
- Apple cider vinegar
- Fleet enema
- Herbal infusions
- Lemon juice
How do you perform an enema at home?
- Select the type of enema that suits both your budget and personal preferences. For beginners, you may start your enema with disposable enema kits. Invest in quality enema bucket and other equipment if you are planning to perform the procedure frequently.
- Ideally, buy an enema bucket as they as easy to clean and are sturdy too. After an enema session, all you need to do is clean the bucket with soap and water. If you choose a plastic enema bag, it becomes difficult to clean after use.
- And enema should be performed either early in the evening or late at night. Make sure to empty your bowels before starting an enema.
How frequently should I perform an enema?
Your holistic specialist will recommend the frequency by which you need to perform an enema to get the desired results.
For healthy individuals, it is recommended to undergo an enema daily for the first week of use. Once majority of wastes are cleansed from your system, you can then perform it at once weekly.
On the other hand, cancer patients are advised to have a coffee enema several times a day.
What is the best coffee for home enema?
If you are thinking of trying a coffee enema, you need to remember to purchase organic coffee beans of the Robusta variety. In addition, light to medium coffee roasted beans are ideal as they contain the highest concentrations of palmitates and caffeine.
If you are doing a coffee enema to lose weight, dark roasted coffee beans are highly recommended.
How do you prepare for an upcoming enema at home?
- Do the enema in the bathroom. You need to buy an enema bucket as they are easy to maintain or manage in the long run.
- Connect the tubing to the bucket whilst making sure the tubes are firmly attached to them.
- It is advisable to perform water enema prior to performing retention enemas.
- Use ample amounts of lubrication to make it easy for the tube to enter the rectum.
- Repeat the process of colon cleansing or retention enema at least three times to effectively eliminate toxins.
What types of coffee are best for enema?
There are two popular names when it comes to coffee for enema:
- S.A. Wilson Gold Roast
- Gerson Cancer Therapy coffee beans
Don?t forget to check out other organic coffee beans online.
What are the benefits of a home enema?
- Reduces your risk of developing colon cancer.
- It can kickstart your weight loss journey.
- Clears out the skin and reduces the amount of acne breakouts.
- Coffee enema strengthens the immune system functioning of the body.
To learn more about home enema and available kits, click here! You may also call us on ????????0414 064 491 to make any enquiries.