Are you looking for instructions on how to do a coffee enema that you can easily follow step by step? Well, you are in luck because you are in the right place. While most people see the subject of enemas intimidating, you will find that it is a relatively simple process and one that you can easily accomplish at home with a few simple steps.
In this piece, we will take you step by step on how to give yourself a coffee enema along with a few precautions that you would want to consider to ensure safe and efficient results.
Your coffee enema recipe for weight loss or detox
People have different motivations for wanting to get into the coffee enema lifestyle. Some people turn to it for help with weight loss while others are more interested in the detox benefits. Many are even interested in Gerson coffee enemas as a form of alternative cancer treatment. In any case, the first order of business is to prepare the coffee enema solution to be used for the procedure through the following steps:
- Fill a stainless steel pot with about 1 quart of clean non-chlorinated water then bring to a boil. It is important to make sure you are using that latter as chlorinated water may kill off beneficial bacteria in your digestive tract.
- Add two tablespoons of organic ground coffee and let it boil for an additional 5 minutes
- ?Move the pot from the burner and allow the solution to cool off until safe to touch. If pressed for time, you can add some clean ice cubes to cool the solution rapidly
- Filter the liquid into a clean container using a cotton muslin or fine mesh strainer to get rid of any remaining impurities or undissolved particles.
As for the process of administering the coffee enema itself, the steps will differ depending on the type of enema equipment you are using.
Coffee colonic irrigation with a syringe enema
Syringe enemas are an excellent choice for anyone looking for something small and portable in their selection of home enema equipment. Instructions that come with the device may differ although there are a few general guidelines that you can follow:
- Fill the syringe with your enema solution by squeezing the bulb end of the device and dipping the pointed end on your enema solution. Gently release the bulb, and the syringe will syphon the solution holding a cup of organic coffee enema liquid.
- Apply water-based lubricant to your rectum and tip of the syringe. Gently insert the tip about 4 inches into your rectum and make sure not to force anything or you end up injuring your colon.
- Press the bulb slowly to inject the caffeinated solution deep into your rectum and remove when empty
- Hold the coffee enema solution for at least 12 ?minutes. Do not worry if you are unable to do so the first time around and feel free to empty your bowels before then. Over time, your body should develop a tolerance to the process and it would be much easier for you to hold it in.
- Empty your bowels and repeat until you have used up the rest of your enema solution.
- Clean the syringe enema with warm soapy water and wash the inside of it with hydrogen peroxide to thoroughly disinfect the device. Rinse and allow to thoroughly dry before storing.
Coffee enema detox bags
The process is similar to the syringe enema with the exception that you will be working with a larger container. Enema bags are ideal for people looking to obtain the full enema experience. General usage instructions are as follows:
- Start by putting everything together according to the instructions that came with your enema bag. Clamp the tubing connected to your enema bag then fill the latter with the coffee enema solution you have prepared. When you loosen the clamp, the liquid should start flowing into the tube and out the nozzle due to the influence of gravity. If not, then see if you can hang the enema a few feet higher then re-engage the clamp.
- Apply a generous amount of water-based lubricant on the tip of the enema nozzle and your rectum. Slowly insert the tip about three inches deep into your anus.
- ?Release the clamp on the tubing and allow the caffeinated solution to flow into your rectum. Return the clamp once you start feeling a sense of fullness and discomfort.
- Remove the enema tip from your rectum and try to hold the solution in for about 12 minutes
- Expel the contents of your bowels and repeat the process until you have used up your coffee enema solution.
- Wash the enema bag with soapy water and pour a generous amount of hydrogen peroxide inside it. Rinse thoroughly and allow it to dry.
Would you like to learn more? Perhaps you wish to get started with a few enema equipment and supplies of your own? We at “Coffee Enemas Australia” would be happy to help! Call us today on 0414 064 491 or check out our fine selection of enema products online!