Have you been looking at coffee enema reviews online and are wondering if the treatment is worth adding to your regimen? It is a good question especially when you see celebrities, and famous personalities like Oprah Winfrey promote the enema practice.
In this post, we take a look at some of the applications for a coffee enema as well as useful advice on how to do a coffee enema at home. This information ought to help you decide if a coffee enema is the right detox regimen for you.
Coffee enema results that you can look forward to:
Most naturopaths would likely tell you that a coffee enema is the best form of enema that you can take at home and not without good reason. Coffee enemas do more than just soften and loosen waste and toxic deposits in the colon and lower intestines.
People use coffee enemas for the following reasons:
- Heal and cleanse the lower intestines and the colon as well as improve digestion through better peristalsis (muscular contractions of the digestive tract that facilitate digestion)
- Coffee enema for detox; Lower the toxin levels in the body – up to 600 percent!
- Improves cognitive functions and increases one’s energy levels throughout the day.
- Helps prevent or manage depression and control mood swings.
- Coffee enema recipe for weight loss — it gets the body spending less energy on detoxification and more on fat burning.
- Eliminating parasites like Candida which proliferate in the gut.
- Facilitates better digestion and treat digestive problems such as bloating and constipation.
- Manage “die off” side effects which are both common after a period of detox cleansing, juicing and fasting.
- Holistic treatment for cancer and other dreaded diseases.
How to use a coffee enema kit?
Now that you have an idea on some of the many applications for taking a coffee enema, you might be wondering what the procedure entails. How do you take a coffee enema in the first place? Well, it is not as difficult as you might think and you need only go through the following steps.
Coffee enema, ?how to? tips:
- Get everything you require for the coffee enema treatment. The most convenient way to go about it is to get a coffee enema kit that already comes with everything — a coffee enema bag, set of tubing, enema tips, hook and supply or organic coffee solution.
- Designate a location where you will be taking the coffee enema. Preferably, it needs to be near the comfort room (if not inside it) or anywhere that gives you quick access to the toilet. Cover the area with clean rags or an old towel to prevent stains on the floor.
- Set up your home enema equipment according to the instructions that came with your kit. Fill the enema bag with water and drain until it is empty. Doing so will remove air pockets of air inside the equipment that may cause bloating or constipation. Fill the enema bag with your caffeinated liquid and hang about 2 feet off the ground.
- Get ready to take the coffee enema. Recline on your back or on your side depending on whichever is most comfortable and use a generous quantity of water-based lubricant on the enema tip and your rectum. Insert the nozzle 2 to 4 inches into your anus. Enemas can be upsetting especially for novices, but it is important to be patient and move with care to avoid injuring the colon.
- Disengage the clamp on the tubing and enable the coffee enema solution to flow all the way to your liver and colon. Keep in as much of the solution as you can then engage the clamp to cease the flow. You will need to hold the solution in for a period of about 12 minutes. Doing so will give the caffeine enough time to boost liver functions.
- Redo the process until you have used up the remaining coffee solution and you are done! All that is left to do is to clean up and sterilise everything for your next treatment (only for reusable enema kits).
Are you looking to get started with some of the best deals on coffee enema kits and supplies? You can expect no less here at “Coffee Enemas Australia”! Phone us today on 0414 064 491 ?or browse through our excellent selection of quality enema products online.