For many decades, anal enema has been associated with homosexual males. But did you know that the history of this practice dates back thousands of years ago? Anal enema benefits not only men, but women too.
The main objective of anal enema is to cleanse the lower regions of the rectum to facilitate anal intercourse. To ensure the activity is pleasurable and comfortable for both partners, regardless of gender, an anal enema is highly recommended.
What are the benefits of an anal enema?
Anal enema benefits are associated with the two primary functions this procedure serves:
- Cleanse the lower rectum for a no-mess anal intercourse.
- Discharge impacted fecal matter, thus reducing toxins in the body
Typically, anal enemas are performed before sexual encounters with a partner. In the case of rectal cleansing, the frequency typically ranges from once to twice a month.
Daily enemas for health are advocated by patients who follow the Gerson Therapy for cancer. Performing this cleansing procedure two to five times a day is believed to deliver the usual cleansing enema benefits and positive results on one?s overall health and well-being.
How do you choose a personal anal enema kit?
An integral part of anal douching 101 is to assemble an enema kit for personal use. It is also crucial that beginners know how to use an anal enema kit.
Here are some helpful tips to remember when buying an enema kit:
- Durability is key. Don?t waste your money on disposable anal enema kits. You need a kit you can use for several sessions. Choose enema kits which feature sturdy construction materials.
- Cleanliness is key. Do not forget to buy cleansing agents together with your anal enema kit. Since you will be using your kit more than once, it is imperative that you clean and sterilize after use and before re-use.
- Use anal enema kits made from safe construction materials. Silicone rubber and latex-free materials, and BPA-free plastic are ideal for anal enema kits. Check the description box before making your selection.
- Do not sacrifice quality over cheap price. Invest in a good starter anal enema kit.
- Get a complete kit if you?re a beginner. An enema kit was created to make the procedure more convenient and less embarrassing for customers. A comprehensive package contains step-by-step instructions on how to use home enema kits.
Lastly, it is important that you purchase your anal kit from a reputable shop which has positive reviews from customers, as this reflects its commitment to providing quality products and excellent customer service, too!